View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:35am   #76
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902

Those were my comments that Mr. Wind quoted and I stand by them.

I have been saying for years that there should be a mental evaluation required for gun ownership. If you and the adults that live in your house can't pass it, you have no business owning one.

Here is another quote of mine that Mr. Wind failed to post up.

You guys really need to re-evaluate your position. Your absolute inability to compromise on guns laws will be your undoing.

It should be at least as hard to get a gun license as it is to get a drivers license. People should have to pass mental screenings and loop holes that allow anyone to buy a gun at a show should be closed.

But your side just won't have it. And since you are completely unreasonable, eventually the public will have had enough and instead of reasonable gun control, they will be outlawed entirely.

Look at health care. Your side had forever to put together a solution and sat on their asses. When the other side got elected in, they had the public support for massive sweeping changes. I'm telling you the same thing will happen with guns. Enact reasonable restrictions and enhance the licensing requirement or I promise you eventually you will have to turn them in.

Your side should seize this opportunity to put some real changes into effect you can live with or you will soon find drastic changes rammed down your throat...
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote