View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:46pm   #57
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
Ya, Health Care is really going to be great, open up the wallet as the Medicade rolls will double my 2014 and the states pick up most of this tab, nothing affordable about the HC bill, yes reform was needed not telling me I have to buy Health Insurance or be fined or if I do not pay my fine go after my accounts or possibly jail time, where is this in the Constitution does it give the federal govt the ability to tell me I have to buy something? Is this in the Bill of Rights?

America is against this, like America is for what the Gov of AZ is doing, her state is on board only those that do not want to enforce the Federal laws are against this. I should bow to the president he was really responsive in Nashville, oh not enough Black People looting in the streets like in New Orleans like in Katrina. People were mad at Bush for his response in New Orleans, seems the Liberal press is giving the Messiah a pass on Nashville other parts of TN, KY and MS. Double standards here.
funny how you don't mention that health care will reduce the budget by ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in the next 20 years. not "ha ha" funny, but "funny" non the less. [per the CBO]