Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 4.0%

Thanked 13,017 Times in 7,325 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Get a perc test. How much road frontage? Pull some comp's on the city property and this property.
It's about 338 road front footage. I've got a realtor running the numbers on the city property. I'll give up the appreciation on the city property because I doubt the appreciation on the land will match it, and I'll lose the Cashflow on it as well but I could put a double wide on the front five acres and recapture that after it's paid for itself. Septic seems to work but I'll look into a perc test. There doesn't seem to be any muddy areas or spots with poor drainage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEANZ06 View Post
Clark, that's 100x time nicer than what we have! We started with a brush lot , now its a dirt lot but I will say we use it every chance we get, a lot lately. our kids & G-kids kids go all the time. My kids were raised like that though so they love it & there's plenty to do around, lake, mountains etc. You can see our progression from brush lot to recent on my YT and pics posted here. We work on it a bit at a time but it's our bug out spot for sure.

I'd say do it
Heck I'm jealous of your lot to be honest. Mountain property... It doesn't get much better than that. What is your elevation?

I'm thinking about getting a tractor plus a few implements so I can manage upkeep by myself. Something along the lines of what you have. It's a 70s or 80s Ford, right?
Sea Six is offline   Reply With Quote