View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 1:06pm   #19
themonk
Barn Stall Owner #65
Activity: 3.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5394274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
I think Tom said it best...Jesse is BY FAR the worst offender. Not only is his cop mentality present, but also his born-again Christian attitude and all the family friendly nonsense. Oh...and don't insult him either. When I left the forum, I sent Jesse and Jim a very polite but pointed Email stating my reasons. Jesse responds with this huge Email trying to justify his reasoning. I replied (and I quote) "You just don't have the stones to do what you know needs to be done" (that being to permaban a stalker).

Ohhhhhhmygosh...

...he sent me an even LONGER Email. I didn't even read it or respond. I don't have that kind of time and who gives a crap anyway? You either do the right thing or you don't. Period. (Oh...and we had a stalker issue here for all of four hours. I sent the jerk packing and the funny thing is, this forum has gotten along just fine)

I found that Jim has NO clue as to what is genuinely humorous and will also make up rules on the fly to suit his needs (e.g. if you say you're not coming back, we'll permaban you ).

Tom and Gary are two guys who know how to run a railroad here. I think people will eventually come over here in larger numbers. It just takes time for word to get around.
I get punted for a month because I basically called OHSIXX (a cop of course) an a$$ because he made remark about Canada and Canadians, fine I'll take my lumps and then Jim (a cop) sends me and Pewter (a cop), who incidently locked my thread about why people hate cops (I posted a video of a cop in Vancouver pushing a handicapped woman to the ground for no reason what so ever) a PM telling me about no personal insults blah, blah, blah, I wouldn't have said anything if that guy didn't say chit about Canada, so I respond to the tune of I take it personally when some jacka$$ puts down my country, I hope that you respond with the same kind of justice and for that get a 6 month ban.

Oh well, I don't wanna discuss another forum in this one and I hope you're right, I hope a lot of people will come here because other than a few mods and one admin that place is good and what makes it good is it's members.

2003 C5 'vert. (white)
2000 Cadillac STS. (white)
1981 Camaro Z28 4spd 350. (white)
themonk is offline   Reply With Quote