09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
Dr. Anthony Fauci says chance of coronavirus vaccine being highly effective is ‘not great’

FFS. If a vaccine won't be effective (DUH!!!!), then let's open the country back up, and let's get back to work. When someone gets sick from COVID, give them HCQ and call it a day.
Agreed. Let's stop living like sheep afraid of everything in the world. Let's build our immune systems and stop trying to kick the can down the road. This is totally stupid what the .gov is trying to do. Are we still letting people into the country? Are airplanes still flying, cargo coming in, trains running, Canadians crossing the border? You can't eradicate a virus by keeping everyone locked up.
An oath I took long ago is making much more sense every day:

"I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me."

I'm afraid the domestic is becoming clearer.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 09CTSV For This Useful Post: