Old 07-20-2021, 9:16pm   #8
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 2.2%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,118 Times in 5,353 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I think they are far more stupid than they are selfish.

I believe it was unintentional, but many stupid things that get people killed are unintentional.

People's "stupid" side that thinks something is a good idea, is nearly always very wrong.
You have to understand… Everywhere you go in California…all over the TV and radio and news it’s pounded into everybody’s brain what the fire danger is on any given day. They give out “plant moisture levels” at the same time that they’re giving humidity and weather updates. pretty much every day as part of the weather forecast they tell you what the level of fire risk is for that day and what the winds will be like. Cal Fire puts that information out: https://www.fire.ca.gov/programs/com...ather-watches/

Every person in California is aware of the fire danger because we are reminded constantly. Not to mention, at any given time there are wildfires burning in the southwest/western states around us.

There is no way humanly possible that they didn’t know what the fire danger was…yet the still walked to the edge of a national forest and set off a pyrotechnic device.

That was selfish. It was stupid, too… But those things are not mutually exclusive.
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NEED-A-VETTE For This Useful Post: