Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 6.5%

Thanked 13,575 Times in 6,537 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by island14 View Post
I just wanted to follow up with the totals for the year and a big THANK YOU! to each and every one of you that helped to make this happen this year.

Grand Total = $2706.23

Donations were donated by the following people in the order received.

77Babe
Woody
American Made
GentleBen
JRD77VET
Kerrmudgeon
DAB
American Made (again)
Truck Guy
GentleBen (again)
Datawiz
Vite1
aerovette
JStockton
dwjz06
Black94lt1
JRD77VET (again)
jda67gta
Dixievette
PGP
CertInsaneC5
Simpleman68
DAB (again)
SYF350
Datawiz (again)
JRD77VET (again)
Chris Fowler
77Babe (again)
Craig
Fastguy
Thomas
Datawiz (again)
NEED-A-VETTE
Drew

Also people who sent in donations from my customer emails

Steve Guinter (Retired Air Force Colonel) Do any of you AF guys here know him?
Stephen Dapson
Bob Roberts

Over 1000 Toys, and many shoes and slippers given away, Baby Formula, and we also gave food to the school for their small Christmas party.

We also cooked up a lot of food for Christmas Eve and Day and fed a lot of people.

And we still have some more Toys that will be sent back to Cebu with our Family to take care of the 28 kids on Caimito Street.

We still have some funds left that will go towards even more rice, shoes and slippers for the kids, and also I asked Rob to hold back the checks that have come in for an emergency fund in case someone needs some medicine or medical help.

There still may be a few more checks that came in since Rob and I last spoke, I will update this if so.

As mentioned before, Rob will be back again for next year, and also hoping that some more of you can make it for this in 2016.

There are no words that can describe seeing the Joy that we bring to these kids for that one special day of the year...

Thank you all!!! very very much!!!

Tim you should have Rob convert them to cash. Some banks/companies do not honor them after a certain amount of time. Easier to transfer to you by other means with the cash on hand. So glad the Christmas was good for all the kids.
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwjz06 For This Useful Post: