Old 01-27-2020, 8:42pm   #170
Egnalf
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.0%

Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,332 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bigg View Post
Any info on this? It was given to me years ago and I can't find one like it on the Internet. The person that gave it to me acted like it was a big deal.

Sorry green side up.
official Mitchell and ness gear. was likely a few hundy when new. probably went down in value unless signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
murraT and Thunder seem like two of the nicest guys on the intrawebz... how do they end up verbally brawling?

thunder has that east coast, MIDATLANTIC grit if he is in the mood, but he wasn't lol.

people forget, freedom of expression. you don't have to like it, but that isn't reason enough for one to stop. where I come from, we openly tell each other we don't like this or that. we have a thing that union guys used to do back in the day, which is when someone passed, you paid a dollar to help the family. when several thousand sent the family a dollar back in the 70s, that helped a lot with funeral arrangements. now, its a punch line, as in I would pay a dollar to get rid of you.

jokes about deceased....open game unless among family members so as not to upset family even more. on the street, fair game.

the internet brins together different folks with different backgrounds and customs. no sense getting bent out of shape, just ignore what you don't like.

cliffs: raazor wont read this
Egnalf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Egnalf For This Useful Post: