illmac77
Charter Member
The Chief
Barn Stall Owner #77
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garb55 View Post
Congrats Mike!Now time for some Barn Mods! Any Plans???I want a C6....
Thanks man, well got to look a little closer an drive some more today... First I l love this car, never thought orange was my color, but with the black rims it was ment for me. Def. Night an day from my modded. Vette Barn Z06 vert. I loved that car an will have many memories of the great times making it what it be came with Gary, Brian, Casey, Rich an the rest of the Vette Barn crüe (miss u guys) but with that said, yes mods to come. Come to find out I have long tubes installed an confermed it today. I also have the M2W switch which I left on today an I love the sound. Tinted windows are done, as is the black outs. My great buddy Ray is sending me a hurricane intake. ( thanks brother)
Mods to come... Black Spyder wheels with nittos are on there way an I going to get the calipers painted Atomic Orange. Then down the road an nice cam an Katech valve covers ( orange ofcourse) an relocation kit to clean it up under
the hood. Other then that I'm in heaven an the little guy loves to be my copilot.

So mods... Just a few
illmac77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to illmac77 For This Useful Post: