Old 07-25-2011, 6:01pm   #33
CuzzinJack
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Defense indeed.

I'll be waiting for your list of religion based, terrorist attacks by Christians in that same time span.
Comprehension 101 .. You stated that the Quran and ''the entire Islam community'' teaches terrrorism ...Wrong ..

You have listed a bunch of atrocities you attribute to the Islamic faithful when i pointed out that the Quaran does not condone this ..I'll give you that some may have been commmited in defence of their faith / beliefs /way of life , but most were not done by truly religious people and were not ''religion based '' .. So why continue to paint with such a broad brush ?.

Would it be right for me to say the slaughter of millions of Iraqis, Afghanis , Syrians , Somalis , Libyans etc. is the product of the Christian western world ..? .No it wouldn't --- so quit with the fearmongering propaganda crap eh .

If you wish to continue in the same vein perhaps you could explain what you think of the Oslo murderer now that it is known that he is a staunch Zionist ...

The MSM was quick to call him a terrorist when it happened but now that he's a self confessed lover of Israel they call him a madman or lunatic ..Based on the 'logic' of your previous posts , you should label him a terrorist Jew ...

CuzzinJack is offline   Reply With Quote