Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.7%

Thanked 12,541 Times in 5,855 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
Your numbers are bullshit, racially biased and over ten years old.

I said "Your characterization of the typical welfare recipient is way off. The largest "ethnic" group is white, and most are only on it for a short period of time." This is a factually accurate statement.

You countered with some unrelated bullshit about a higher percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites.

That does not make my statement untrue. There are many more white people receiving welfare than blacks.
I might also add that you in particular seem to repeatedly bring up distorted numbers that cast black people in stereotypical fashion. This post is a good example of that. The sources you cite and the charts you used above are from the Council of Conservative Citizens web page. This is a recognized white supremacist group.

Council of Conservative Citizens -- Extremism in America

Council of Conservative Citizens | Southern Poverty Law Center

Be careful, your hood is showing...
Prove it.

All the evidence Shows that in 2010 or 2011 we reached a tipping point where more black Americans were on welfare than White.

Some Facts I found.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...r_wake_up.html

We also learn that whites constitute 72.4 percent of America's population but constitute 35.6 percent of all recipients of Aid for Dependent Children (AFDC). Blacks constitute about 12.9 percent of America's population but constitute 37.2 percent of AFDC recipients. One argument loudly forwarded by black "leaders" is that whites make up the majority of welfare recipients. That fact is true from an absolute numbers perspective, but not from a percentage of the American population perspective.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz27W6agqKc

Last edited by VITE1; 09-25-2012 at 3:50pm.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote