Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Inflation is a tax on everyone, and is most pronounced for the poor and working class. High energy prices cause a vicious cycle of everything becoming more expensive.

The left is supposed to be concerned about affordable housing, and about helping the poor and working class. Necessarily making the cost of energy skyrocket is in diametric opposition to that stated goal.

Additionally, low and stable energy prices are necessary for a robust economy with full employment. If businesses aren't opening and expanding, jobs just won't be available, and considering that we've literally thrown open the border and are importing literally MILLIONS of illegal aliens every year now, who also might need jobs other than crime, well, I just wonder how this is all supposed to work out.

The energy projects the Biden regime has quashed, like offshore drilling, ANWR drilling, and drilling on federal lands, will have long term deleterious effects on the US, and not just because of higher fuel prices. It hurts our security and stature in the world.

Russia gets to sell their gas to Germany, while we have to import fuel from countries that hate us AND we pay to protect Germany from Russia. Compare and contrast with Trump's all of the above energy policy that made the US an energy EXPORTER, for the first time in 70 years.

Under Trump, the US was inking deals to sell US natural gas to our European allies. Under Biden, we probably won't be able to fulfill those contracts because drilling has been hampered.

This is bad for our national debt, bad for jobs, bad for inflation....it's really only good for foreign countries that hate America.
Ya, so if Trump wasn't such a douche bag, he might still be president.
In reality, he is a total couch bag, lost the election, and is no longer the president.
Your dreams mean nothing at this point.
Btw, Exactly what signed energy deals are you talking about ?
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote