Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,508 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
So i'm getting gas at my regular station, the pumps are lined up perpendicular to the line of the nearby road, and i normally take the pump nearest the road. As i pull in, i see that pump is taken, the one in front of it is empty, but it also offers diesel, so I leave it open and do a 180 to take the pump on the opposite side of the one i wanted to take.

I pull up, start the credit card insertion, and the gal gets out of her SUV and looks at me, tells her passenger "he doesn't have a mask, stay in the car", gets out, gives me death stare, and tells me "you need a mask", and waddles off to do something other than pump gas.

I pump away, standing by my fill port, properly monitoring my nozzle. She comes back from wherever it was that she went, with a pile of papers, gives me another death stare and says "you need a mask, you should be arrested" i just look at her, and say "have a nice day", she opens her door a little too fast and bangs the door into the nearby bollard (hint, either pull up a bit more, or park further away to avoid that). and she departs.

we were never closer than about 10 feet apart, the sun was shining, there was a gentle breeze, and I just stood there waiting for the gas tank to get filled.

and the kicker: her vanity plate said "HAVEFUN"

i should be arrested? for what? not being afraid? for enjoying God's beautiful day?
Clearly, you're a rebel without a clue.

snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post: