Thread: COVID Shot
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:59pm   #21
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.2%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,394 Times in 1,858 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota View Post
The NYS website had available appointments at two Adirondack state vaccine sites for the whole month of February. Surprised you didn't take advantage of it.

It would have been a 5 1/2 hour one way drive for me, so no way I would do it in winter. That said, scheduled at a Rochester state vaccine site for late March, a 1 hour 15 minute drive .

Lucked in and got the vaccine at a CVS Monday March 1, a mere 6 mile drive, 2nd dose on 3-22-21. Cancelled the Rochester appointment.
I just asked my wife about that, she said she never saw anything about that other than I typed below!

We did get two openings in Utica about a hour apart for the 3rd week in March at the state University. Please elaborate, as I know she spent a lot of hours on the computer)---

Then when we found the site in Amsterdam we took that and already have the first shot. (of course we have since canceled the Utica shots) We were also trying for Plattsburg, but ever time she could only get for one person. We wanted to both get our shots together, that seemed to be the problem.
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote