View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 12:19pm   #1
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 80.9%

Thanked 10,874 Times in 5,074 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997
Default What would you do or say ?

We have two VERY good friends in another state....they come to visit usually 2 times )sometimes 3 times) a year and stay for 4 days each time . They have gotten their vaccines and we have not....truthfully we are not 100% sure we want to get them. The other day on the phone the wife was talking with Laurie and "indicated" that anyone that did not get their vaccine would not be allowed in their home...she used another couple as an example saying that the wife got it but the husband refuses and she will not allow him to come in.
They also hate Trump and for 4 years that's all we heard and I never would engage in political talk with them. Now we hear how Biden will save us all bla bla. Like I said,they are two very dear friends that we don't want to lose but (there's always a but right) I feel like we are almost being bullied to get the shot.
I was thinking to saying that to them,Laurie doesn't want me to as she is afraid of what the outcome might be.
I have already asked my husband so no need to tell me that ...I have never asked anyone if they got the flu shot and would never ask or tell someone they had to in order to visit us. I fully expect some asinine responses here but am looking for some real suggestions too.....Thanks.
04 commemorative is offline   Reply With Quote