Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 15.1%

Thanked 11,580 Times in 5,712 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
Yet public schools spend their ime teaching "Self Esteam" WWTF is that? Feeling good about being a dunder head is a good thing?

The facts are PRIVATE schools better prepare kids for the world. Public schools have failed. Fix the public schools by :
1) Ending Tenure
2) Spend teaching time on Math, Science, Finance, History and other subjects need to compete and end the Bullshit feel good crap the left has foisted on us.
3) If a kids mother is on welfare dock her one days pay for each day the kids misses school without a doctors note.
4) Remove the massive layers of administration that is sucking the money out of the school system and ling the pockets of Politicians and Union bosses
5) Stop "Special Ed" of all kinds in school. If the kid has a real problem let them go to a school designed to help them.
6) Reward teachers on the performance of their students over time.

But the left will not allow that. So the schools keep failing
~25 years ago I took a training class for the Monkey Co. Faryland School bus operators permit.....Class B CDL with P endorsement....bus driver....

and so they said right there in the classroom that their system spent 40% of the school budger on TRANSPORTATION@!!!!!

make any sense?? really??? think it's any different in other districts when the costs of FUEL and MACHINERY, and REPAIR PARTS remain the same across the board???

sorry, liberals I know too much, from the INSIDE info.....I can fry any lib with my knowledge.....ANY LIB....open invite.....

Thomas Edison

All products should say "Do not use if your stupid".....

I love how Progressives want to have Darwinism taught in schools but denied as a reality in life.
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote