Thread: Premade tuning
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 7:07am   #5
edcmat-l1
Charter Member - Vendor
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1080

Hi Paul,

HPT and EFIlive have much better scanners than either DS or SCT. Again, by far. I use all of them, I can say this from experience. The scanner alone is worth the extra money.

The edit software is also better. You being a newb and buying canned tunes, it probably won't matter much to you, at least at this point. But down the road, as you learn, if you want to learn, it will give you far more control to do more advanced things, make more changes on your own.

HPTuners is probably the most reasonable price wise, and you get enough credits to tune like 4 cars. So, if you have a buddy or two that need some small adjustments, codes turned off, etc., you can sell them a "license" for 100 bucks, and recoup some of your money.

I can sell you a cable, with a starter tune, for 649.00. Same as anyone selling them. Advantage buying from me is the starter tune, and support. If you have any questions about me or my ability, feel free to search my screen name on any of the boards, and just ask around. Everyone knows who I am.

Let me know if I can help.
edcmat-l1 is offline   Reply With Quote