Old 12-07-2019, 4:48pm   #12
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post
Steve (coworker) said the fast, high powered bullets were passing right thru the hogs. Use the slug gun

Just in case you don't know, hogs are mean as hell and wouldn't think twice about tearing YOU up. ( I'd rather be "capt obvious" and tell you something you already know that find out you've been tore up by a hog )
I know nothing about stupid hogs except they stink. I shall be prepared to run away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06psi View Post
A neighbor (3 miles away) has already killed 45 back here this year. I need to get setup because I am noticing some rooting on my property.
Holy hell thats a porkpocalypse right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
A buddy of mine showed me a video yesterday of some dudes hunting hogs with dogs. That is pretty big down here in Ga. A couple of dogs had the hog sort of hemmed up and then the pit bull got turned loose on it. That hog looked like a quarterback getting hammered by a 350 lb lineman. I honestly didn't realize a dog could hit THAT hard. I will see if I can get a copy of the video.
My 100lb boy would shit himself. He stays at the cabin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
I thought that “hog hunting” meant going to the dive bars to pick up fat chicks.
That’s what I was talking about. People hijacked the thread and made it about porcine animals for some reason.

Actually client cancelled at last minute. We went to the range and attempted to sight in new rifles. Mine is worse than ever! Also, cheap shotguns kick like mofos. As to AKMs. He needs to get a shoulder pad for that thing. It’s like a cave man gun.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: