Old 08-28-2018, 11:57am   #27
Don Rickles
Mr. Warmth
Activity: 48.2%

Thanked 4,310 Times in 1,964 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2001216

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
People behave differently in person than they do on the internet...

I don't understand why somebody disregards being genuine the moment they start posting on an internet forum. And this place is not completely immune from that either, it's just a bit less uptight.

A wise indian man once told me that it is pointless to attempt to understand the actions of others, the only thing you can do is worry about your own actions.

At the end of the day, don't concern yourself with trivial bullshit on an internet forum. Make some friends, gain some knowledge, and go on with your life...

Because frankly, spending copious amounts of time on an internet forum, thinking you are important when you are not, is not a life.
Very well written!

I do believe he has an authoritive mind set and feels he stands higher than most. You know the retired dried up useless cop that has the need to control....But the hypocrisy is astounding! He once started a thread on off topic using an derogatory adjective calling the entire group “morons” (forgive me I can’t remember the exact term he used). Then proceeded to be offended by the pokes he got in return....

Creep
Don Rickles is offline   Reply With Quote