Old 08-28-2018, 11:42am   #24
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona92 View Post
Maybe, when he gets wind of this thread he will throw down the perma ban over there on my screen name?

Seriously, how can a moderator take out their revenge on a member from a OFFLINE Private message conversation? I mean typing something on the open forum is understandable but a PM? He has now twice banned my screen name for six months terms, from these offline conversations/arguments. Him and his favorite suck up groupies, gang up on guys they don't feel agree with their opinions, then shun your words. He's edited/deleted and otherwise changed the entire meaning of my posts by his omissions of the words posted. GFY dickhead. Yes, I would repeat these words in person. Waiting for the day.
People behave differently in person than they do on the internet...

I don't understand why somebody disregards being genuine the moment they start posting on an internet forum. And this place is not completely immune from that either, it's just a bit less uptight.

A wise indian man once told me that it is pointless to attempt to understand the actions of others, the only thing you can do is worry about your own actions.

At the end of the day, don't concern yourself with trivial bullshit on an internet forum. Make some friends, gain some knowledge, and go on with your life...

Because frankly, spending copious amounts of time on an internet forum, thinking you are important when you are not, is not a life.
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote