Barn Raising I,II,IV
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0.8%

Thanked 1,167 Times in 702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5366860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizlefrak View Post
Yes, it is a bit like a fraternity...but we DO welcome new members. They have to be real, sincere, share our somewhat twisted sense of humor, and be willing to be the butt of the joke on occasion. We're a big dysfunctional family in here, but we do welcome anyone who's the real McCoy. BTW...I've met Pete when he drove through El Paso....I assure you, he's real, has a C4, and doesn't qualify as a youth.

As I said, Pete is real, and what you see is what you get. If you're genuine and treat him well, he will go out of his way to help you out. But, like the rest of us, he's grown tired of the antics of a couple of posers and troublemakers. We can all sniff them out, he's just particularly good at it.

That summarizes it all, right there. We love to help other Corvette owners, but we've grown tired of spending 20 minutes typing out a response to someone's issue with their car, only to find out they're a phony and just yanking everyones chain. This isn't CF, and we won't tolerate that crap here. Posers will get shown the door in short order.

So there you have it.....Show us you're real, put on the thickest skin in your closet (we jab each other a LOT...like real friends do) and we'll open the door and you can join the party.

Or you can leave. Your call.
Truth.
beadist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beadist For This Useful Post: