Old 10-21-2012, 9:40pm   #24
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
It's OK, he really thinks this is a new "revelation" (see what I did there). There have been books out there for years and years about this. The difference here is that it is easier to get the word out about stuff like this because of the new social media and people like Phil don't have to do the leg work to read, they can just watch a short video.

Let's call this what it is, it's just like Jimmy Carter's grandson pretending to be a Romney contributor so he could get some video to be used against Romney. In this case some guy pretended to be someone he wasn't to go somewhere he had to get into under false pretense in order to get some video he could use against Romney. Then all he has to do is wait for some dupe like Phil to come along and post it places like here, that's all it is.

What is offensive about this one is the way they use subtitles to take everything out of context. For instance, the women using veils and trying to associate that to Sharia law. Having been there I can tell you it is a thinly veiled (ha, see what I did again) attempt to associate Romney to being no better than Sharia law. The veil has no significance as is alleged.

Nice job, you fell for it Phil.
So subtitles aside, you are confirming this is what goes on in the temples.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote