Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post
Not exactly.
Who’s in the WH? Not Trump. Stolen votes, election fraud whatever. Yeah it sucks. But he’s not in the WH is he? He lost friend.

This reminds me of something I read over at CFOT. The US military won every battle it fought in Vietnam. But we lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
You mean them burying Hunter Bidens laptop story? Their " whats your favorite ice flavor " questions of Biden? And the weekly made up stories using "unnamed sources"?

Trump did hurt himself badly in the first debate. He should of sat back and let Biden lie and then hold him to it but he went on the attack.

But don't tell me over 4byears of constant lies and hate had little to do with it.

Look at the positive press on Hillary who is basically a lying scumbag. They treated her with kid gloves all while insinuating Trump was a racist
I can’t argue any of your points here because they’re accurate. I’m sure you learned just as I did when it’s time to shut your mouth. Unfortunately for all of us Trump didn’t. And it cost him. “Brash New Yorker” my pasty white ass. STFU and act just a LITTLE presidential FFS.

Belittling people at pressers and acting like a jilted tweener on social media is the height of stupidity.

All the good the man did was overshadowed by his behavior. That’s a damn shame.

If you don’t want the enemy (media) to shoot you, don’t load his gun. (Twitter)
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giraffe (He/Him) For This Useful Post: