Old 01-18-2022, 5:45pm   #34213
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Attempted to get everything on grocery list today... Two stores this week to get 90%. Shelves are 1/3 empty or more. Some areas, little to no product.
Have to believe corporations are going to take a bath from lack of inventory.
Lots of half full carts and people wandering around looking for something they may like.
The guy up the street better put his cows away as he's gonna be missing one soon.
Stopped by a thrift store and found a very nice router table and jig setup dirt cheap.. With a sold label so I asked and guy in the hospital, good chance I get it when go back on Thursday (also left number and she was going to call the guy as it'd been couple weekd since he called). It's probably 750 to 800 new so I'm stalking it big time and has a nice router.
It’s like that here today in Gainesville Georgia. As I was taking a picture of the empty egg shelves lady next to me was doing the same thing lol

She said this is the third local Walmart she’s been at and they’re all like this, said don’t tell me this is because of the storm, this is Joe Biden‘s fault thanks Joe Biden

And I said back to her, let’s go Brandon lol

FWIW I believe this was the product of two things, people making a rush before the storm, and losing power. I talked to one of the employees and he confirmed my suspicion, they lost power and had to throw stuff out
Attached Thumbnails
BC3A4ABC-AA6A-4902-9348-323C4F5E230D.jpg  

8A2CDA0E-48F0-471A-B8D2-5D8A79493C44.jpg  

UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post: