Barn Stall Owner #54
Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 6,923 Times in 2,623 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
Is the info in the link I had previously posted had you bothered to read it the first time you would have known that.

And apparently you need to read it again because it in no way states or even implies that the workers are anointed with special rights.
There's no link in the post I quoted. If you mean that you cut something out of your OP to attempt to provide legitimacy through repetition, then that weeklong break you took from this thread might have allowed me to confuse some of your leftist rantings.

Regardless of where it came from the quote at issue does note refute the idea that CEO's first duty is to the shareholders, it just condemns those who pursue the short term results too zealously (as do I).

And as for reading, when I was about 6 I ate some potato salad at a picnic that had been in the sun too long and wound up in the hospital. That taught me not to trust mayonnaise that had been out of the fridge too long. By the same token, I have read enough of what you post here that I know most of it is of no value and tends to produce abdominal cramps and diarrhea.

Last edited by Loco Vette; 12-05-2012 at 5:04pm.
Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote