Old 03-10-2011, 11:04am   #70
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
It took me 2 months to read the original Bill ... this is why I gave you and Will the same amount of time to research and make conclusions on the raped and and left for dead GOP filibustered version ... you may get busy right away by posting up CBO conclusions ...
Not buying into it, CBO only has what Obama feeds them, we have not found out the double counting of the 500 billion that was to be taken from Medicare and into under 65 plans, HHS Secertary has confirmed this and with double counting this will cost us tax payers dearly. Also the $105 billion dollars to fund Obamacare, passed by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats without a single hearing or even allowing Members of Congress time to read the bill. Yes this really got filibustered alright. You are so smart why then have the SEIU (Union) that supported this bill has gotter a waiver as they can not afford to implement it and so far Obama's admin has approved over 1,000 waivers with 4 states already having them approved?

I know why is because it is not affordable for Americans it is just a grab by the govt to control us more and take away some of our freedoms.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote