View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 1:40pm   #7
the new me
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.2%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Is "guns lost in a boating accident" like the one where the ping-pong ball disappears then the magician "finds" it behind the ear of the large-breasted somewhat-fatuous young lady that the "magician" is really warming up for the hide-the-sausage trick finale?

'Cuz if so, I sorta think the BATF doesn't have large breasts, though it probably has big knockers. On the positive side, even though BATF clearly wasn't born yesterday it will probably react in wide-eyed amazement, oohing and aahing when they find those vanished guns in your gun safe or under the bed while warming you up for their own version of hide-the-sausage.

I could be wrong. Be sure to let us know by posting here at TVB from your cottage on the beach somewhere in the Lesser Antilles or from prison, wherever you happen to be.

For the record, I sincerely hope it's from the beach cottage between hot rounds of hide-the-sausage with that large-breasted somewhat-fatuous young lady who was so impressed with your ping-pong balls she accompanied you to adorn your personal paradise.

Peace out.
Do I have to put a smilicon here? Or plant a stupid "Sarcasm is a gift" sign stolen from CF's lawn?
the new me is offline   Reply With Quote