10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,462 Times in 17,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
I really want to believe that, and I'm really trying, but it's tough when everything I see and hear is so polarized and partisan.
Try this simple trick. Think back. For 3 years, you heard the steady drumbeat, every day, the shreiking, that Trump was a Russian agent, Putin's puppet, a Russian stooge, bought off by Russia. What happened? After 3 exhaustive years of investigation, we found out that that wasn't true at all. We found out that the whole thing was based on a lie, the Hillary/DNC paid for Piss Dossier, put together by Christopher Steele and FusionGPS, in conjunction with Perkins Coie, law firm of choice for the Democrats.

All that anger. All that in your face shouting.....Trump is a Russian agent! Muh Russian kuhlooooosian! And then it all fizzled out. We found out it was all a lie. Was there suddenly a huge apology tour by the media and others, to admit they were wrong? Was the MSM suddenly thankful to learn that our president was NOT, in fact, a Russian stooge? No. They just quietly dropped the matter and went back to.....but Trump's taxes!

This right here should tell you that the MSM, Hollywood, and other societal influencers, aren't dealing straight with you. They're shaping narratives, and when one narrative falls apart, there's no apology, no retractions, just on to the next narrative.

My assertion here is easy to check out. You remember the muh kuhlooooosian hysteria. You don't remember that massive sigh of relief, the massive apologies from all those reporters for being dead wrong because.....they're not there to give you the facts as they see them, they're there to feed you propaganda.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: