10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,443 Times in 17,240 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
That's your choice. As I said in another post about these same characters, come back and talk to me when a more legitimate (yes, I know, subjective term) media outlet picks up the story.
The Oathkeepers seem to think the threat is real. You remember those guys, right? The ones that kept businesses from being burned in Ferguson, MO? The same ones that showed up to help keep Trump rallies safe?

https://www.oathkeepers.org/oath-kee...-inauguration/

Quote:
....So, they are planning to commit arson and assault against police, and still they are free to carry on with their plans. After being caught “red-handed” on video, the leftists attempted to explain it away as an intentional “just playing along” counter-sting, but in addition to Project Veritas’ rebuttal, we can confirm that this assertion is patently false. Oath Keepers is assisting Project Veritas with their investigation of the various organizations that may threaten the safety of participants in events associated with the Presidential Inauguration. We can verify many of the details provided in the Project Veritas reports thru our own initiative codenamed “Operation Hypo”. As stated above, we provided that information and evidence to the police independent of the Project Veritas effort, but our work fully supports what Project Veritas is reporting. We have also offered to provide Project Veritas with volunteer security and personnel protection assistance, as our way of supporting their mission.

The fact is, the leftist extremists groups do plan to commit criminal acts, including criminal assault, that do rise to the level of terrorism. In addition, three weapons caches, with pistols, rifles, homemade suppressors, and ammunition were discovered near American University, where DisruptJ20 is training leftist agitators to disrupt the Inauguration. Just a coincidence? Does this kind of thing happen all the time around American University? Hardly....
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote