View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 2:53pm   #65
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdC6 View Post
For some reason I cannot link to ChasC5 post to answer. Been trying since 10AM. RE POST 55

I have been around and exposed way too much to black culture. I grew up in a racially mixed neighborhood. I went to a hi school that was about 85% black and never had any problems. (Early 60s)

Since the time of LBJ and MLK things went downhill fast for blacks. (BEEN THERE AND SAW IT HAPPEN) The area I use to live in is now very dangerous in the daylight and at night you’re better off not being there unless you’re in a Bradley fighting vehicle (O yeah now it’s a 100% black)

Had a mugging attempt tired by two black youth, had my aunt age 64 knocked to the ground and kicked by a black punk stealing her purse, had 2 older family friends killed in the middle of the night by a black 3 days out of jail? Time was 2AM place their home, his age 32 their age 85.
Finely said enough and took white flight and moved out of the area I grew up in and lived for close to 60 years. That was called white flight.

Lots more I could say, but yes I have had plenty of experiences with black people. O yes its not all black people, but its way to much of a percentage so a large brush doe tend to get used.

One of my oldest friends a black kid from my neighborhood says basically the same as me, but just a little more PC. Yes we do have some interesting conversations. He also recently moved out of his lifetime area as he was tired of all the problems the NI****S as he called them caused. His business now reinforced like a fort is in the trouble area. He also got his carry permit and has said many times if I ever have to shoot I know it will be at a brother.

Yes Charlie I have seen the elephant, I speak from experience.

I have plenty of experiences with most people, and one thing all these people have done, is taught me that stereotypes are extremely unpredictable. Every time you think you know everything about everyone, someone proves you wrong.

I guess your experiences are different than my experiences ... and I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. Either I'm Lucky as hell or I'm one Bad Azz MoFo ...

I'll take Luck any day and you can bet, no matter where I am on this Planet, you're not going to sneak up on my six.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChasC5 For This Useful Post: