Thread: Here I go
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 12:21pm   #35
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Update. I’m anemic! Crohns is going nuts causing a lot of GI pain. Still no pain from incision.

It’s all about the tube at this point. I’m 1/3 of the way in and it’s starting to hurt like a mother. Two weeks to go.

It hurts where it exits the body because when it moves it is somewhat abrasive to the soft tissue there. Last time at this stage it was a bloody mess - not this time thankfully. The difference might be a silicone tube vs. the latex one they used last time.

I’m also more knowledgeable about dealing with it. This is the third time I’ve been forced to wear one and this time they gave me instructions. But I had to ask for them. They wanted me to sign a form saying they disclosed post care information but the most important part was missing.

But I can see that I have not reached the bottom yet. It’s going to get worse before it gets better. Going for iron infusions will create a lot of movement.

Then the finale. They apparently fill my bladder with contrast dye, rip out the cath and then you pee out the contrast dye with X-ray. Only one catch. The dye feels like Draino and thats on a healthy urethra. (Had that done pre-op. Ho Ree Fuk). Mine will be freaking out from the ripping out of the alien hydra, then immediately the Draino.

You can bet I’ll be higher than Jimi Hendrix on a date with Janice Joplin at Jerry Garcia’s birthday party going in.

Harsh bastards.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: