Old 05-20-2022, 4:34pm   #24
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 42.4%

Thanked 7,056 Times in 3,117 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKareNNN View Post
I appreciate that, Don. That said, this thread is being un-seen and un-read by YadKareNN. He left in a huff two days ago after he got slighted by some of the folks here on the short bus.
I doubt he'll be back. The feral kids and window lickers will have to devour each other for entertainment now.
Dude, seriously, aren't you like 60 years old? Assuming that you and YadKareNN are two different people (which at this point is hard to believe), let me see if I can help you a little. First recommendation is to watch the movie "Gran Torino". You may need to watch it a few times to start to get the gist, but unless you are retarded, by the time you watch it a fifth or sixth time, you should be figuring some shit out.

But if you really are retarded, let me point some things out to you directly:

1. If you are hanging with a bunch of guys, and they are NOT busting on you at least a little, that means they don't like you.

2. If when the busting turns to you, and you can't laugh at least a little, and preferably urge them on from time to time, they will think you are a douche bag.

That should get you started. You're welcome.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: