Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320
Default ♥♥♥ Show Me Your Test Results ♥♥♥

I think it's safe to say if this is put into practice my concert days are over. Unless it's Miley of course.

Quote:
The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating effect on the entertainment industry. Now, one company has the framework in place to allow spectators to attend concerts and sporting events safely.

"2020 has been a devastating year for the music industry," Dave Brooks, senior director of Touring and Live Music for Billboard, said. "Venues can't open, shows can't happen, bands can't go on tour."

However, Brooks said there may be some hope. That's because Ticketmaster and Billboard announced a plan that could allow for a safe return to these venues.

"Most concert professionals feel like they really can't have a return to live music until there's some type of inoculation or at least control over the virus," Brooks said.

The idea allows fans to prove they're COVID-free before entering a venue. After purchasing a ticket, they simply use the Ticketmaster app to show the results of a recent coronavirus test or prove they received the vaccine, once it's available.

"If you need to prove that you're COVID-free, these companies will basically be your digital ID card to do that," Brooks said.
Linky-Link
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffe (He/Him) For This Useful Post: