Old 02-20-2020, 11:58pm   #11615
sublime1996525
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 6,660 Times in 2,984 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1008643

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
That emergency egress is cool! Have been to many of the buildings, but this was the upper floor of Hatch at 10th and Broadway. Midtown Renassance. I drive past that every day when I go to the hospital, had no idea the Buick building was so awesome upstairs. Midtown/Aitomobile alley is REALLY cool.

So glad you were thinking of me.

Most people hate to hear htis, but antibioitcs are not recommended for sinuses unless > over 10 days, fever or blood/tooth pain.

Hit the saline rinses twice daily and take OTC Flonase spray. sudafed if congested, mucinex if lots of mucus and any antihistamine (allegra/benedryl etc) if watery nasal D/C, Tylenol or IBN for the pressure and inflammation if sinus HA, and my go to is peppermint essential oil in a pot of boiling water and breath that in.

You are welsome, that will be a $50 copay, thank you.
This woman knows what she’s saying. In many cases, the saline rinses work better than antibiotics. And like she said, you have a 10 day wait before they should be prescribed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Question for ya Nicole... Is it seriously hard to jab a vein on the first attempt or the 3rd...
Friend's daughter looks like somebody went at her with an ice pick then they switched to other arm. She was having an infusion treatment for her chrons which ended badly with a reaction to the meds later during treatment.
I have veins you can hit blindfolded and have had them miss numerous times, just curious if it's common to **** it up so much and if after a couple misses would a person have someone else do it?
I thought the needle was coming out other side of my arm once and other times don't even feel it.
All dependent on the person sticking. Personally I’m biased against nurses as they usually suck at venipuncture....some are alright but the majority suck. I’ve had to teach several nurses how to start IV’s.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sublime1996525 For This Useful Post: