View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 4:56pm   #53
XtremeVette
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $720

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyealiz View Post
xtremevette...My apolgies for not knowing your id name/real name matchup. You said you were at Cruise Ins in the past? So alot of us here have actually met you in person? I see that you're in Murfreesboro, where my kiddo attended college. I don't think you're the guy I taLked to when her Jeep needed work, are you? Apologies again if you are and that's slipped my mind, too!
Nope Iam originally from Massachusetts Liz and yup I had been going to the CF Cruise Ins since the beginning with Cruise In #1 with Troy and Ryan. I drove up with Frank Shear (Mr. Mojo) and the rest of the NY, NJ crew. I attended CF CI 1 and 3 driving up in my dark red C4. My car was the one the blew the transmission out in KY and held up the entire New England Caravan for over 2 hours on CF CI 3 Go me huh! The guys at East Coast Supercharging weren't too thrilled with that lol. But Doug and Chris are really cool...they wanted to change it out on jackstands in the parking lot. Those were the days! Anyways I moved to Murfeesboro back in 2007 and started going back to the Cruise In's but as you know, they just never were the same. It was so long ago but I do think I might have met you at one of the Cruise Ins perhaps or Iam mistaken...were you around a decorated Christmas Tree? (I know that sounds really odd...but if it was you, you will know exactly what Iam talking about).

Jeff
XtremeVette is offline   Reply With Quote