View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 4:39pm   #48
XtremeVette
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
I'm afraid you are incorrect. I am in direct communication with the NCM and Memorial Day weekend was released to us just a few weeks ago. And as I stated in another thread, Willis can spin this thing any way he feels will get him the most mileage, but the fact is that while the lack of attendance is a discussion that may have been bandied about on a few occasions, the final decision not to have another Cruise-In was made well after this last Cruise-In.

See my other post regarding this.

I'll say this once more: This is not an effort to rub anything in CF's face. They lost this event on their own. It was dying even before VB was a factor and the primary reason WAS and IS because of shoddy and underhanded treatment of current and former members. Of course, nothing will be admitted on CF because it's a "state-run" website.

I'd also like to point out that while we welcome anyone's participation, those who arrive at Vette Barn to attempt some sort of "damage control" on behalf of CF are pretty much wasting their time. Too much well-deserved resentment here for any of that to take hold.

Now...suggestions for Barn Raising II? We're all ears.
Read your views on everything...understood...for the most part we both agree on everything...just a minor difference in opinions on a few things...but its all good. Iam not here to represent CF or any other forum for that matter...sorry if I came off that way.

Dixie...what are you driving now? Last I heard ya sold the Vette?...haven't seen you or Jo around in a while.

KBlair...how ya been doing out there in Knoxville? How are your gauges doin Kim?

I am hopeful that Roscoe does join in. Sounds like good food for all.
XtremeVette is offline   Reply With Quote