DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,978 Times in 11,827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeVette View Post
Thanks for the heads up Liz...ill see if I can make it but Iam part of Vettes for Vets and we have are sanctioned event at Talladega Super Speedway on memorial weekend. It has been sold out with over 200-250 vettes for the last 2 years. Next year supposed to be even bigger. Iam actually quite surprised Vette Barn wanted this weekend to have this event. From what I heard lots of members of the other forum were complaining that memorial weekend was getting too difficult to plan for and that they wanted their event held at another time which was now confirmed to happen.

I will keep an eye out on this to see what the dates are, if there is something going on, on Sunday, ill probably take a ride up...as for Saturday ill be on Talladega doing 150 down the back stretch.
From what I've read over the years since I've never been able to attend, I'd venture to guess many people want the venue changed because the Forum destroyed the event by alienating the people who made it fun and they no longer wish to put in the effort to make it to a gathering. Well, that and not supporting the NCM in favor of the St. JESSE's charity which pissed off the NCM.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote