10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,427 Times in 17,233 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492
Default Today's Installment of, Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax Trial

https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/jury-s...before-attack/

Turns out, the cops have video of Jussie and his boys making a practice run the day before the actual hoax event took place. He's an actual idiot for not taking a misdemeanor plea and putting this behind him.

Also note, he's not being charged with the federal terrorist crime of sending fake anthrax through the mail. Weird, especially considering the "Trump supporter living in a van pasted all over with shiny brand new Trump stickers, who sent fake pipe bombs to Democrats," is serving a life sentence for basically the same crime. Weird.

Quote:
CHICAGO — Embattled “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was caught on surveillance video doing a “dry run” one day before his alleged hate crime attack, prosecutors said at his trial in Chicago Tuesday.

Prosecutors contend the footage confirms the actor faked the Jan. 29, 2019, alleged attack with Nigerian brothers Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo, who are expected to be key witnesses for the prosecution in the case.

Smollett’s lawyers claim the actor was really attacked — by the two brothers.

Prosecutors poked a hole in that claim Tuesday, revealing a text message sent by Smollett to one of the siblings a couple of weeks after the alleged attack, the Chicago Tribune reported.

“Brother…..I love you,” Smollett wrote to Abimbola Osundairo on Feb. 14, 2019. “I stand with you. I know 10000% you and your brother did nothing wrong and never would.”
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote