Bantayan Kids '13,'14,15
Activity: 99.6%

Thanked 8,006 Times in 4,537 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11975076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
Thanks for the graphic update.

Party on Garth! Prayers sent...
I know the feeling very well myself that Rob is experiencing.. and am witness to seeing Rob getting a bit emotion sometimes when I am showing him around here, and introducing him to the people here in our village.

He has met all of the people and family's that we have been helping, and seeing the progress as I have been walking and driving him around and introducing him to everyone here.

No way can he remember all of their names yet...

But I have to give him credit for trying hard, and also trying to learn a few words to say to the people here in their own language.

As we walk around, Rob is now choosing some of the family's himself that he wants to see get help, and we have daily discussions together on how we can help them the most, and make the best use of the funds available to go as far as possible.

Christmas is over now, and we were both so lucky to see all of the smiles and happiness that we all here were able to give to the kids here with the help of all of you guys and gals here at the Barn.

For the rest of Rob's visit here we will be working together daily to get as much done as we can while he is here, I will also continue after he has gone home.

Things go slowly here, and for the last few weeks we have not had a saw cutter, but I was finally able to get one again over the past week.

Today 5 trees were cut into lumber, and Rob enjoyed seeing how things are done here.

It was another long hot day in the sun, and a good thing Rob brought plenty of sun blocker.. (He is getting pretty red still)

Tanduay time now.....

island14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to island14 For This Useful Post: