NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 14.4%

Thanked 21,146 Times in 8,341 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon View Post
Seems like you were slow out of the hole, maybe a second? Engine sounds like you're just tickling it....not really using it's potential. I think you need a more open course like when you ran on the beach roads and stuffed it into the weeds. More wide open curves and speed. Very impressive Craig....
Did you send that to G-wiz?
1st gear out of the hole is now USELESS. I'm pretty sure I'm going to simply start in 2nd from now on. When I can do a FULL BURNOUT at 50 mph in 2nd gear, grip is a novel concept. Imagine what it's like from a launch in 1st.

BUT, even though I gave up SO MUCH to Rad in the launch, you see how effing quickly I caught him?

As far as "tickling it", YES, you are exactly correct. I only took 2 laps, and on the first lap, I drove it like it was the old car using the throttle MUCH more aggressively, thus causing tail-out conditions everywhere. I told myself to become smooth and use less throttle on the 2nd lap and I went a full 2 seconds faster. I cannot wait to feel this thing at Sebring. In speaking with Rad (road course expert) and telling him I was hitting 150 on the backstretch when the engine was stock, he's surmising that I'll now be between 162-165. Better make sure the brakes are up to the task.

Yes I sent the links to G
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote