View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 8:08am   #39
five-oh
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,028 Times in 386 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $429031

Hijacking my thread again... ... Yesterday was our local Corvette club's- of which I'm not a member because I never think about it- annual show/weekend event in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Nice town about an hour south of me.. It was forecast to come a flood so I had planned on skipping it, but when I got up yesterday, it wasn't raining.
So I called a friend and we decided to run down. He left his LT4 at home, and the other 2 local C4 owners had issues to keep them from going, so it was just my car going from our area. It was a pretty nice show. There were a lot of cars that were either garage queens or had anal retentive owners, because they were spotless. I snapped a few photos, it was an indoor show so the lights will show up, and some may be blurred- that and I was just snapping with the phone....

My favorite color on a c4

One of my dream cars

The REAL 427....

Sidepipes rule

A droptop ZR1 made me stop and go back to look- they didn't make such a beast! Unfortunantly, Corvette Nation was filming it and I couldn't get close enough to get the lowdown..

What my car would look like as a C6...

My car and its C2 twin....I nearly got ran over trying to get to this pic...
Oh, and my friend now calls my car the Turtle Killer. I'm someone who will stop and get out to move a box turtle from the road...but I rounded a corner and there one was. I straddled him, thinking I'd miss him. THUMP. I look in the mirror and Mr Turtle is cartwheeling down the road. Apparently my car's a little lower than I thought.
five-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to five-oh For This Useful Post: