View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 5:38pm   #1
Munch
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #00
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2041885
Default My town is kinda lame

Whenever I go out in the Vette to cruise around my town I come to the same painful realization... My town is not a car town. Sure I see a couple Vettes here and there, dozens of Mustangs with somebody's mom driving and every once in a while I see a classic muscle car. It's probably because I live in the sticks and truth be told I could drive 30 minutes to the big city where there's a lot of stuff going on but I miss seeing cool cars on a regular basis.

Where I grew up we could always go cruising up and down some of the major roads and see tons of bad arse cars on a Friday or Saturday night. The funny thing is that I live like 10 minutes from the Vette Barn and I do know of a few places where some cool rides live. The guy down the street from me has a Viper ACR but he only races it so it only leaves the house on a trailer. Another guy around the block has a sweet C2 but it is a drag car and again no street driving. Up the road a guy has a sweet rat rod and an old Impala and a Chevy that I see outside sometimes and I know an old dude who has a custom 32 coupe that he loves to talk about for hours. There is a bad arse Camaro up at this repair garage near the grocery and I know of a body shop who do a ton of Vette work and has a nice resto going on as we speak. Oh yeah, and did I mention I live 10 minutes from the Vette Barn?

Yanno, maybe this place isn't so lame, just a little low key.

Some minor tweaks here and there.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote