Old 12-21-2019, 9:33am   #36
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Where did i say you were bragging? You got some issues dude. Maybe those other posters got under your skin about you bragging at the other forum I never felt you were bragging and i never called you out on that. Your problem is EGO.

Now you can ignore my next response. But i play in three different bands and one thing we don't have or tolerate is musicians with ego's. OBTW I'am 68 years old and started in the 4th grade playing music so i thinks i've been a around a little. And i've learned to listen to Musicians and their opinions without posting about my exploits as a Musican constantly.
Zero sense of humor. Attacks people like a rabid animal but can’t take a little teasing.

DJ post videos of his band.
Sacredgrooves posts up about his gear and music stuff
Thomas often posts his playing
Strats N Vettes post about his playing
Aerovette posts his singing (which I’ve said is better than I many times)

I challenge you to find a single post where I say I’m great or even good. find just one and I’ll permaban myself.

I often post I don’t deserve to even play with the guys I play with.

I share video because most normal people without huge chips on their sandy vag enjoy them and ask me too.

I hope my friends here will confirm all of this is accurate and true.

Insecure people often confuse confidence and ability with ego or arrogance while there is zero substance (e.g., show me ANYTHING ANYWHERE where I’ve talked of my musical prowess.

Here is a hint. You don’t get to perform with the big boys if you have a big ego. That’s the first thing that kills you.

I’ll continue loving my immensely positive, healing association with music. You keep on dogging everyone on Internet forums. I think I know why you don’t post anything about your playing.

Highjack over, apologies to the OP.

More like CF every day around here. Let me go find a video of me fumbling through a great song with amazing players.

I stand by my advice as a teacher. Playing in bars means zip when it comes to producing great guitar players. Most of my students surpass my skill and go on to other teachers or conservatories. What I claim works is backed up by decades of specific experience teaching kids.

Tell me about your band. You should be proud to post about it.

But let’s be honest. You hold me to a higher standard because and because you love strife. It’s all fun and games until someone directs a joke at you.

Ah, no harm no foul. enjoy your bitterness.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: