Old 05-27-2010, 12:26am   #71
thegreenman
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #22
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
Totally up to you man... it's just an informal hangout... not a car show. You don't need a fancy car to attend, just the love of all types of cars and the ability to get up early

In other news....

It has come to my attention that an automotive marketing firm that goes by carsandcoffee.info has followed my trail to the Hampton Roads area. I originally approached them when thinking about starting the Cars & Coffee idea here in Va Beach thinking they had some kind of ownership rights to the name; they do not. They offered to sell me a marketing package for $3500 and I kindly declined.

Of late I have received phone calls asking me to discuss my "operation" with them and discuss the use of the name. It turns out they sold their marketing package to a local car dealership franchise.

I just wanted to bring it up to everyone's attention if you start seeing anything about Cars and Coffee Hampton Roads.... they are not the same thing.

Please continue to see Cars and Coffee Virginia Beach and the C&C VB facebook group for any info and updates.

The next gathering will be June 5th as planned at La Promenade.

Thank You,
Brian Bowers
Forget about the contact from the "automotive marketing firm". It is just some guy sitting on the domain on Godaddy.com hoping to make a buck off of someone else's idea, it happens all the time.

I registered a couple of sites. I got emails saying I had their domain, I told them I have it and they don't. Then they wanted to join forces to share the domain and my reply was less than positive. They finally gave up and moved on.