Old 03-09-2011, 10:17am   #53
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I did, I'm accusing you of jacking up rates on grandma & granpas's social security by fear mongering them into believing that if they don't buy into your rate increase they will die in the hospital while the hospital is figuring out if the policy you sold them covers them ... because they can't reach you at the golf course ... or the reason Obamacare seeks to put an end to this Big Insurance practice.
You are so full of shit, I do not set insurance rates Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and United Health Care, they set rates and informed the Obama admin and congress during the debates that the new mandates for small business and individuals would result in major rate hikes, go back and check the facts. I am marketing to under 65 here and your are talking about the retired folks more diversion.

Prior to Obamacare the average profit from a national health carrier was 7% now they are in the 5% range, they are really raping those seniors, individuals, and small business with those profit margins. Again you are full of shit and do not know what you are talking about, you add unlimited benefits to plans those cost real $$ but then you do not care as your company has picked this up as an operating cost to pass on to the consumer, individuals and small business do not operate this way.

The end to the big insurance practice is a bunch of crap 7% is not a huge profit margin and 5% is not either, look at Intel they made 45% last year and Americans are not having an issue here, Apples profit margin was even higher and no issues from the Govt or Americans with there profits
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote