Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,686 Times in 13,644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default Pink concert

I've become more and more set in my ways and committed to my likes and dislikes the older I get. Less likely to do something new or unpredictable. More likely to keep the same furniture, same wall color, same same same. Every now and then something will come along while I've had a drink or two, that I agree to and then wish I hadn't when the day comes. I committed to go to New Orleans to visit a buddy of mine and his wife. He then tells me we are going to see Pink in concert. What? Pink? Why? Well, I agreed and flew in to NOLA for the weekend. Now I don't dislike Pink, I'm not a fan either. I am simply aware of her. We had seats in a suite. Comfy chairs, close to the bar and bathrooms. Meh, this could be cool. Let me tell you, I was blown away. What a performer. Strong voice, strong personality. A no BS person that knows how to entertain. It was truly an awesome show. She is a powerhouse vocally and physically. Acrobatics, videography, dancing, sound quality...all of it impressive as hell.

If you get the opportunity, go see her. Two enthusiastic thumbs up for sure.
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: