Old 01-27-2021, 9:27am   #3917
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Activity: 98.6%

Thanked 33,716 Times in 11,849 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333

Quote:
Originally Posted by A/E View Post
Greetings and Salutations to ALL in this . . .

The . . .

One . . .

The . . .

Only . . .

~~~~ Onward and Upward Bar and Grill ~~~~

Yesterday's Snowfall is still here . . .

Can't see the Dormant Browning Grass any moar . . .

Another light dusting of snow is frozen to the previously salted hard street surfaces creating a 100% white surface coating out there . . .

The Snow is still stuck to the leafless trees and taller swamp grasses . . .

Ice pancakes are forming along the Lake Michigan Shoreline but no solid Ice Shelf has yet to begin to form . . .

Today's High Temp will hit 30 degrees with a 40% chance of snow and a 100% chance of Gloomy Cloud Cover . . .

With this said . . .

in few days, I shall depart the Industrial Rivera and board a Southwest VIP Jetliner ( First time since the Rona Hit ) and Jet Set down to Sunny ~ Above Freezing Florida for an Spring Break Excursion of Alcohol Consumption amongst the Palm Trees in the Central Florida Tourist Region.

Over Priced Steak Houses with Aged Angus Beef Grilled on Orange Wood will be on the agenda as well with visits to old haunts along the Drive of I to include Gino's Chop House, Charly's, and of all things, a visit to the Ice Bar ( go figure )

Until then, it makes no sense to bring in any fresh food faire into the residence here, so it looks like Artisan Cheeses topped upon Frozen Pizza and or Kellogg's Pop Tarts will be on the fine home China today . . . Or quick trip to get a few McRibs before their limited run ends.

Perhaps some southwest faire of the fast variety from the minimum wage chefs at the Bell ~ they sure do get creative with those Doritos Crunch Wrap things. . .

Perhaps a Charcuterie Board of Bleu Cheese that can be stuffed into large Olives and be part of a Nutritious Breakfast that can include products of Kettle One, Absolute, and or that slight Off Colorish Tito's that blends so well with the Olive Brine in a dirty filthy, Bleu Cheese crumble mess of a Martini with just the right amount of shaved ice to keep with external window view of the iced environs . . .

I guess we discussed some key topics here . . .

The Weather
Daily Caloric and Alcoholic Intake

so it then must be time to say . . .

Wait for it . . .

Here it is . . .

" "

WTF? You post all kinds of pics and stuff in the dead barn over there and all we get is words? Nothing but words?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Mornin Jet

Mornin #1 and 2

Mornin kermie

Mornin Murray

Mornin A/E

Mornin STIKKI

Mornin Mr. Ben

Mornin Snide my bluenosebrother bestcanadianever

'Morning everyone else.
Steve_R is online now   Reply With Quote