NCM Supporter '13,'14,'16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,956 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $425244

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Well, a couple of thoughts. First, check here for all the rodeo info you could possibly need:

https://www.rodeohouston.com/

You can basically choose to buy a ticket to get onto the grounds, you get to see the livestock exhibits, the carnival, the petting zoo, etc., and everything else going on outside NRG stadium, OR, you can buy a ticket to the rodeo, which gets you all that plus you get to watch the rodeo, which ends with a concert that's usually about an hour, maybe an hour and a half.

Rodeo Dates: Feb. 28 – March 19, 2023
I don't think the artist lineup/dates are announced yet.

Edit: You can also buy a ticket to the BBQ cookoff, but frankly, unless you know some folks actually on one of the cooking teams, it's not really a lot of fun.

Ticket prices:

You can spend even more for premium seating, including skyboxes, if that's your thing.

Finally, if you're coming, let us know and I'm sure many of the Houston area folks would be happy to meet up with you.
So if I understand correctly, each ticket level includes the items of the lower ticket - a rodeo ticket includes the grounds, and a concert ticket includes the grounds and the rodeo?
Black94lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote