Barn Stall Owner #122
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Activity: 11.2%

Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,242 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
My Dad fought in World War II. He was on a Destroyer that was awarded seven Battle Stars. His ship was hit by a Kamikaze. Twice. Along with fighting, gallantly, against Fascism, he also fought to preserve the honor of this country. My Mother and her side of the family spent 2 1/2 years in Auschwitz-Birkenau. Most did not make it out alive but those that did wanted to do nothing more than come to America as soon as they could. It was the country that everyone admired and where everyone wanted to go.

After watching snippets of the debate last night, I am completely embarrassed for this nation that these two jokers are the best we can put forward to lead us. That people like McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Cruz, Grassley, Cortez and the rest of the bickering, self-aggrandizing politicians have done a superb job of making this country one that is laughed at by the rest of the free world and, sadly, by many of its own citizens. That we have to settle for such a bunch of mediocre individuals who have been put in office by an electorate that is largely misinformed and biased by fabricated stories in the press. Is it not possible to find anyone that has the intelligence, courage, class, foresight and vision to take what has become a steaming wreck of a nation and put it back in balance?

I know...we have always had problems. We're not perfect. But I’m not like Madonna: I’m not going to threaten to move out of the US because I didn’t get what I wanted in an election. But making America great will take a lot more than wearing a hat. It will mean a paradigm shift in how our country is lead. I don’t think that will happen in my lifetime.

I'll always love this country, and I’m very proud of where we’ve been. But I'm profoundly sad to see what we have become.
You do understand that this is all you are going to get forever, right ? Today, nothing is off limits. You, your family, your childhood, school days etc.... What asshole in their right mind would put their family through that ?

Unless you are a brother marrying Somali. Then all that doesn’t matter. The Democrats are geniuses to have played this game to this end.

However, that end has a short life span as dictators always take over all media. The next democrat elected to the WH will have that option as they can fully install full scale election cheating.

“I don’t care who you vote for. I only care who counts the votes.”
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VatorMan For This Useful Post: