Old 02-26-2021, 11:13pm   #7988
JetMechZ16
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 9,866 Times in 3,759 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $856744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
He did not die of an overdose. Yes, he was an addict. A recovering addict. Who knows what demons possessed him to take his own life. Suicide happens every day. Too much. Bourdain was a good guy. Humble with a heart of gold and loved food and people and their cultures and wanted to tell their stories to try to bring us a little closer together. Now he’s dead. It’s sad. He brought a lot to the table, literally and figuratively.

As for your situation, I hope for nothing but good outcomes. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be.
I didn't say nor imply he died of an overdose. SUICIDE!! Which is even worse than ODing. It means it wasn't an accident, he did it on purpose! He had the world in his hands and chose to end it because of his addictions. Now people like you idolize him, stop it! How many young minds see or hear people idolize these addicts, and then think how cool they were? Would you want your grandchild to idolize someone like that? Maybe Bon Scott, or Cobain, Morrison, Hendrix. The world has enough bad examples. They don't deserve our adoration.
JetMechZ16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JetMechZ16 For This Useful Post: